CALL FOR SPEAKERS
The world of ecommerce and direct-to-customer operations and fulfillment is a dynamic space. From the latest Amazon disruption to e-grocery, carrier moves, warehouse systems, the last mile and robotics, there’s a lot to keep on top of.
Ecommerce Operations Summit 2020, taking place April 14-16, 2020 in Orlando FL, will cover a broad range of topics designed to help merchants gain efficiency and reduce costs, improve the customer experience, ship faster and find the right technologies. We’re looking for brands, retailers, ecommerce companies solution providers and consultants who can speak, suggest topics and lead discussions.
What’s driving the industry? How do you prepare for what’s next? Share your experience and insights, helping equip our audience to meet the challenges that lay ahead.
- A complimentary pass to Ecommerce Operations Summit, including pre-conference workshops
- Discount passes to share with friends, colleagues, customers and prospects
- Access to prepared marketing materials to help you promote your participation
- Access to the Speaker Ready Room during the event
- The opportunity to contribute articles to MultichannelMerchant.com before the event
- Inclusion in pre-event marketing and editorial coverage in MultichannelMerchant.com as an industry thought leader
- Access to networking opportunities at the event to connect with fellow speakers, attendees and exhibiting companies
Deadline: Friday, August 16, 2019, 5:00 pm ET